The Language Teachers Association of the Northern Territory is a professional teachers association for Language teachers. LTANT aims to promote importance of language education in schools, including Indigenous and community languages. LTANT promotes communication and cooperation between languages teachers and facilitates study and research on language teaching pedagogy and community engagement.
The Objectives of LTANT
To promote the teaching and learning of languages
To provide opportunities to strengthen networks and professional identity through moderation, collaboration and sharing of ideas.
To seek improvement of the curriculum by advocating and cooperating with relevant institutions.
To be a voice for language teaching in the NT.
To provide learning opportunities for teachers to improve their practice and achieve better outcomes for their students.
- Tue, 17 OctBehaviour Management17 Oct, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Fri, 20 OctWhole School Policy for Languages Education20 Oct, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Mon, 23 OctAdobe Firefly23 Oct, 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm23 Oct, 3:30 pm – 4:00 pmOnline professional learning session designed for all language teachers who would like to explore the generative AI within Adobe Firefly. Adobe Firefly has the functionality that uses simple text prompts in over 100 languages to make beautiful images, transform text, play with colour and much more.
- Mon, 06 Novv9AC: Languages06 Nov, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Fri, 10 NovCharles Darwin University Blue 2A10 Nov, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Thu, 16 NovCLIL16 Nov, 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- Mon, 15 JanCobbitty15 Jan 2024, 8:30 am – 19 Jan 2024, 5:00 pm